Vishwakarma brand disc harrow is used to cultivate the soil where crops are to be planted. It is also used to chop up unwanted weeds or crop remainders. It consists of twelve carbon steel and longer lasting boron discs, which are arranged into two sections. Discs are mainly used to break up virgin land, to chop material / residue, and to incorporate it into the top soil. Applying it before plowing can also reduce clogging and allow more complete turning of the soil during plowing. Features:
- It is suitable for all kinds of soils.
- Superior quality carbon steel and longer lasting boron discs used.
- Spherical discs available for aggressive or smooth cutting.
- Discs are manually adjustable front-to-rear leveling.
- Disk groups adjust to match soil conditions.
- Low coast
- Long lasting
- Easy maintenance
- Easy handle
- Low load on tractor due to operation.